The Porsha Principles Relationship Refresher
Remember the early days in your relationship…the joy, the excitement, the longing to be together? Yet over time, life can take over, and the fire that fuels your relationship can wane and nearly go out.
Get back on track to creating and sustaining your lifelong honeymoon! Your investment of a half-day in the Porsha Principles Relationship Refresher will provide a kickstart to getting your relationship back on track.
If you and your partner are experiencing any of the following, my Relationship Refresher is designed for you.
- The excitement and passion in your relationship is waning
- Communication breakdowns are happening more often
- Conflict and frustration seem to be taking the place of romance and intimacy
- Walls are beginning to erect between the two of you
- You are feeling more alone, unsupported, unfulfilled, and unhappy
This half-day virtual workshop is for any couple seeking to get back on the path to a loving, nurturing, and fulfilling relationship.
You will walk away with specific actions to take to:
- Increase the level of communication and intimacy in your relationship
- Manage your differences in a way that fosters understanding and closeness
- Address those recurring disagreements that generate conflict
- Rid your relationship of those pesky fire starters that ignite arguments
- Increase the level of joy you gain from one another so you can get back to creating and sustaining your lifelong honeymoon
The Relationship Refresher Workshop is limited to a maximum of 16 couples so you will have the opportunity to interact with Porsha and ask the questions you have.
The workshop includes three 75-minute sessions with a short break (15 minutes) after the first session and an extended break (30 minutes) after the second session for participants to
(Note: All times are Eastern Time.)
10:00 Session 1
- Principle 1: Let them know you…not your representative.
- Principle 2: Cultivate intimacy…at deeper levels.
- Principle 3: Lift your partner…every day.
11:30 Session 2
- Principle 4: Manage the differences…with care and communication.
- Principle 5: Avoid the fire starters…they can ignite a blaze.
12:45 Lunch break
1:15 Session 3
- Principle 6: Address conflict…resolve disagreements.
- Principle 7: Repair the ruptures…they can ruin you.
- Principle 8: Profess, protect, and prioritize the relationship…with your thoughts, words, and actions.
- Your Couples Action Plan
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes