Frequently Asked Questions
Most webinars are 30-40 minutes, including a time for Q&A. They are very interactive.
No, they are free.
No, unless you two will be in separate locations and need two separate log-ons.
They average about 30 minutes.
Yes. See the website for the current price.
The videos are run through your internet browser. So if you are able to view other videos, you should not have a problem.
Your subscription is for 180 days. As you near the end of the period, you will be given the option to purchase an extension.
The videos are copyrighted. You are NOT permitted to copy, distribute, or share with others. Please encourage them to purchase their own.
- A timed schedule appears on the website.
- We ask that you log-in by 10:45 AM, ET so we can start promptly at 11:00 AM. The session concludes at 3:30 PM, ET each day.
- There are frequent 10-15 minute breaks, combined with exercises, that occur after each principle is covered.
- The actual break time will vary based on questions from you and other participants. The breaks are scheduled for 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM.
Yes. Once you register, you will receive the prework which includes each of you completing the Principles Assessment and the Couples Tendency Profile.
Every other month.
A timed schedule appears on the website.
- There is a 2-hour lunch and couple time break scheduled from 12:15 PM – 2:15 PM (2nd day)
- A 1-hour dinner break scheduled for 6:30 PM (2nd day)
- Two 15-minute breaks scheduled for 10:30 AM and 3:45 PM (2nd day)
- Yes. Once you register, you will receive the prework which includes each of you completing the Principles Assessment and the Couples Tendency Profile.
- You will also meet as a couple for 50 min alone with Porsha virtually a week prior to your arrival so she can get to know your unique story.
No. You are free to choose your own accommodations. However, we do recommend, to get the most out of the retreat for your relationship, that your environment remains tranquil and free of stressors for the entire weekend.
Yes. Dinner is provided the first evening of the retreat. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is provided on the 2nd day of the retreat. Breakfast is provided on the last day of the retreat.