Couple's Weekend Retreat
The Porsha Principles Weekend Retreat
Our exclusive, three-day, in-person weekend relationship retreat offers an uplifting, empowering, and inspiring experience that will guide you and your partner in creating a new vision for your relationship and equip you with the tools and strategies to make your vision a reality!
Your Hosts: Porsha and Michael
An Immersive In-Person Experience Combining a Couple’s Workshop Retreat and Mini-Vacation
This Couple’s Weekend Workshop Is for You if You:
- Are tired of everyday life getting in the way of your efforts to create a happy, fulfilling relationship
- Are not merely trying to save your relationship but looking to transform it into a deeply fulfilling and nurturing source of strength and support for each other
- Want timeless principles and strategies to help you overcome everyday challenges in your relationship as they emerge
- Desperately need a break from the daily stresses to elevate your relationship to the next level
What This Couple's Weekend Workshop Will Do
Give You an Environment to Focus on Love
Give You a Framework That Works…Today and Forever After!
Give You Hands-on Access
Throughout the couple’s enrichment weekend, you will have the opportunity for direct access to Porsha, to ask your questions, to get her insights, and to gain a deeper understanding of how to apply The Porsha Principles in your relationship.
Give You an Action Plan Personalized For You and Your Partner
Throughout the marriage enrichment weekend the two of you will be building together your Couple’s Action Plan, your plan for making The Porsha Principles a center piece in the way you express your love for one another, from how you cultivate intimacy and manage the differences, to the way you resolve disagreements, repair ruptures, and profess, protect and prioritize the relationship. The Couple’s Action Plan forms the foundation for how you and your partner will create and sustain your lifelong honeymoon.
- The retreat workshops and activities for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- The Weekend Retreat Workbook
- The Porsha Principles eBook
- 180-day access to The Porsha Principles On-Demand Video Series
- The Principles Assessment (premium version)
- The Couples Tendency Profile
- Meals and Snacks
Note: Costs for travel and lodging are not included and are your responsibility. When you register with the retreat center, indicate “Porsha Principles” as your group to receive a reservation discount.
Reminder: You Have to Do the Work.
- Set aside the weekend to be with one another.
- Be intentional about making arrangements for your children, your work, and all other responsibilities you normally have so you can concentrate on each other.
- Do the pre-work to prepare yourselves.
- Do each of the exercises during the workshop. Be open, creative, supportive, and vulnerable.
- Plan to spend the evening together following the program to begin the relaunch of your lifelong honeymoon.
- Commit to and follow your monitoring plan to check-in with one another, celebrate successes, replenish the love pool, and make adjustments where needed.